- Prosperent does not collect any personally identifying user-level information.
- Prosperent's contextual targeting services solely rely on cookie-level tracking containing no personally identifying information.
- When users visit a page in the Prosperent network, one or more cookies - a small file containing a string of characters - are set to
the computer that uniquely identifies the users browser.
such as how people search and browse. Users can reset their browsers to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being
- Prosperent will not collect or use any user-level personally identifiable information without prior consent from its clients.
- Prosperent encourages and promotes business practices that protect and honor the privacy of users.
Last Updated: March 23, 2010